Can I use Table dependency with EF

Jul 6, 2016 at 7:26 AM
How do I use this class with entity framework?
I don't quite get how I can combine this component with the entity framework.
Coordinator
Jul 6, 2016 at 10:27 AM
I am sorry. Is not possible to use with EF.
Jul 6, 2016 at 10:47 AM
Is it possible I use this with a single table. And use a small model according to the table.
Coordinator
Jul 6, 2016 at 11:11 AM
Good !

I have never tried.

Regards.
Jul 6, 2016 at 11:49 AM
Assume I have a table and a class with 3 properties, I can see in my database that a Messages types, contracts, queues and Services are created when the method tableDependency.Start() is called. But I get no updates when I change a value. I just change the value in the SMSS. I have no idea how I can debug this application any further. Using MSSQL 2012.
Coordinator
Jul 6, 2016 at 3:25 PM
Jul 6, 2016 at 5:51 PM
The names are the same so that is not the issue. But I found this problem and I'm not sure how to fix it.
I execute this query and get this as a result.
select * from sys.transmission_queue
An exception occurred while enqueueing a message in the target queue. Error: 15404, State: 19. Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user Domain\User', error code 0x5.
My database administrator told me I am database owner.
If you have any solution, would be most welcome.
Thanks for the help so far.
Coordinator
Jul 6, 2016 at 6:08 PM
Excuse me...
You are login using windows authentication, right ?

Please check this.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25845836/could-not-obtain-information-about-windows-nt-group-user
Jul 8, 2016 at 6:50 AM
There are trust issues with the cross domain forests :(. We will first have to resolve this at work.
Coordinator
Jul 8, 2016 at 6:51 AM
Ok.

Let me know.

Bye.
Jul 8, 2016 at 7:30 AM
So I went local and everything works. I can use the entity class in the mapper. And everything works like intended thanks for all the help. Great product.
Coordinator
Jul 8, 2016 at 8:53 AM
I am HAPPY for you.

Can you please rate TableDependency with some stars and please add a comment.
Go on https://tabledependency.codeplex.com/releases/view/617409 and click on REVIEW THIS RELEASE

Use your own language: I like to see different cultures using table dependency.

Thanks.